Saturday, May 7, 2011

Thank you for my warm welcome.


It would seem a few of you believe in me and you hardly even know me. That's pretty cool.

I'm a quiet kid with a closed-mouth smile, a shark tooth necklace, a treasure chest lunchbox, one green boot, one blue one, thick glasses that I'm proud of, and a cornflower in my hair. That's it. I just showed up on the scene one evening, and you gave me a kind embrace.

I'm a little bit of a misfit and I'm totally okay with that because, honestly, what's normal these days? A little quirkiness or homespun charm is a good thing and I've got a lot of it.

For all who picked up a copy of my book, a button, sticker, or just flipped through the pages during downtown Las Vegas' First Friday, thank you. It's nice to know that there are a few of you out there who share a similar outlook on the world as my own. It's nice to be inspired and inspire others. I'll keep doing my part if you will.

No comments:

Post a Comment