Thursday, June 2, 2011

First Friday? Again? So soon?


June is a good month. I like it because the days get longer and that means I've got more daylight hours during which to pack in that many more adventures.

If you happen to be in Las Vegas and you're feeling a little adventurous yourselves, check out First Friday. If you're partial to smaller crowds, come one day early on Preview Thursday. If you're somewhere else, there's a good chance they've got their own First Friday or the equivalent. Look into it? Why not?

Last month, I got my own corner in the Joseph Watson Collection at the Arts Factory. This month will be the same, maybe even a little fancier. Hope to see some of you there. One of these days, I, Greta, might just show up in-person. You'll know about it before it happens.

For everyone who's received books, thanks again for your orders. Others are going out this week. Thanks, as always, for your patience and support. You can do anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment